With over 13,000 sq. ft. of display and gaming space, the Sentry Box is a Mecca for those interested in fantasy, science fiction, or military games, books and miniatures. We have a truly epic selection of products and a back catalogue that spans over 40 years of gaming history. With over 100,000 different items on the shelves, this shows that we mean what we say.
As mandated by the Government of Alberta, face masks are required for all customers. Disposable masks are available at no cost to customers without a mask.
The store is currently operating with capacity limits. We also remind our customers that they are only permitted to enter the store and shop with members of their own household.
IN-STORE GAMING AND RESTRICTION EXEMPTIONS PROGRAM
Alberta Health Services has confirmed that we can treat our gaming space as separate from our retail space. That means that we can implement the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) in the gaming space and re-start our in-store gaming!
- All gaming in the store needs to be pre-booked. There will be NO drop in gaming.
- We will have 4 bookable spaces available: two on the lower Mezzanine, and two in the back room.
- We will be taking bookings up to a week in advance.
- When booking, the full names of all players MUST be provided.
- On the day of the event ALL players MUST come down to the front desk to check in and show the required documentation (Proof of vaccination, a private negative Covid test result from the last 72 hours, or a medical exemption document – see the Alberta Government website for more information on what is acceptable).
- Store-run events will have priority over the space and may mean there is no bookable space available on any given day or evening.
- After Hours Room bookings are also possible: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests
As our store bathrooms are in the gaming space, this means that they will also fall under the REP. Anyone who is using the game space and has checked in downstairs may freely use the bathrooms. Retail customers who are not also booked in for gaming upstairs may use the bathrooms but MUST first check in at the front desk and show the required documentation.
Tuesday, October 12th: The game space becomes available. We can take bookings as of now for people to start using the space from Tuesday onwards.
MONDAY OCTOBER 25th: We will be extending our hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. From October 25th onwards our full store hours will be as follows:
- Monday 11am - 10:30pm
- Tuesday 11am - 10:30pm
- Wednesday 11am - 10:30pm
- Thursday 11am - 6pm
- Friday 11am - 6pm
- Saturday 10am - 6pm
- Sunday 11am - 6pm
Stay tuned for more details about specific gaming in the evenings!
Please email email@example.com and we will do our best to answer them as soon as possible.
SENTRY BOX CARDS
For all your Magic: The Gathering and Collectable Card Game needs, please visit our sister store next door, Sentry Box Cards. They can also be reached by phone at 403-457-9412