PLACING MAIL ORDERS
Email orders should be directed to our
Please include a list of the products you are looking for as well as your mailing address for your shipping quote. If you decide to proceed with your order, we take payment through Paypal and major credit cards. Full details below.
Packing and Shipping:
All orders are normally sent via Canada Post. We can also ship through FedEx or Purolator at additional cost if specifically requested.
We take the utmost care in packing orders. Books and magazines are normally bagged, and adequate packing material is always used. We can overpack or double-box on request, but please note that this may raise the shipping cost if the volume of the package is significantly increased.
Please note that Canada Post does not provide weekend service, thus all delivery estimates should be read as Business Days.
SHIPMENTS WITHIN CANADA
Due to rapidly changing price of postage, we are not currently able to offer Flat-Rate Shipping. Instead, when quoting your order, we will calculate the exact amount of the postage to send your package to you based on the size and weight of your order.
Our stsndard shipping method is Canada Post Expedited service, which includes insurance and tracking. Xpresspost service is available upon request. Shipping times reflect delivery standards for urban centres. Please add an additional 1-2 days for rural addresses. Please note that additional charges may apply for oversized items (eg. carrying cases, gaming mats) or especially remote addresses.
Shipments within Canada will be charged 5% GST.
SHIPMENTS TO THE UNITED STATES
Small orders weighting less than 2kg (~4pounds) can be sent by Canada Post Small Packet Air, or Tracked Packet for a slightly higher cost. Larger orders are sent by Expedited service, or Xpresspost upon request.
Specific shipping costs are dependent on the weight and dimensions of the package. You will be provided with an accurate quote for postage options after your order has been packed and weighed.
All parcels entering the US are subject to search by border authorities, and may be assessed duties and taxes. These are dependent on the value and type of goods, and are entirely the responsibility of the purchaser. All customs labels will be marked with the actual value of the goods contained, not including shipping charges. We cannot mark customs labels as 'gift' or put a value other than the actual value.
Shipments outside of Canada and the US can be sent by either Air or Surface post. Airmail typically arrives in 1-2 weeks, while surface packages may take up the 8 weeks. For overseas shipments, we recommend against surface postage, as the rate of package damage and loss is considerably higher. Prices vary widely depending on package weight and destination country; please contact us for a shipping estimate. While most international shipments can be insured for an additional fee, tracking is not offered.
Small orders weighing less than 2kg can be sent by Small Packet service. This is considerably less expensive ($8-35), but the package cannot be tracked or insured.
We can now offer 4-9 day Xpresspost service to the following countries:
Austria, Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Taiwan
Xpresspost is trackable, and can be fully insured for all destinations with the exception of Singapore.
All parcels are subject to search by border authorities, and may be assessed duties and taxes. These are dependent on the value and type of goods, and are entirely the responsibility of the purchaser. All customs labels will be marked with the actual value of the goods contained, not including shipping charges. We cannot mark customs labels as 'gift' or put a value other than the actual value.
The more product information you can provide us with, the faster and more accurately we can pull and pack your order. When making an order, please include the following information where possible:
- Board Games: Title and manufacturer (plus series name if applicable)
- Roleplaying Modules and Accessories: Title (plus a letter code such as GW1 if applicable) and the main system name
- Miniatures: Code number, name and manufacturer
- Paints & Brushes: Name, stock number (if applicable) and manufacturer
- Models: Name, part number (if possible) and manufacturer
- SF&F Books: Author and title (plus the series name if applicable)
- Military Books: Series and number (if applicable), title and publisher
A good general rule is to include the product's title, manufacturer, part number and author, if applicable. With this, we can usually find what you are looking for.
We will need your full name and shipping address to process your order. We also require a telephone number for US or International orders, as most countries now require a valid phone number to pass a package through customs.
We accept payment by the following methods:
- Credit Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not offer a secure page for credit card submission at this time - for security reasons, credit cards are processed by phone. Instructions for payment will be provided with your order quote. For international orders, charges will be billed in Canadian dollars. Your credit card provider will subsequently convert this charge into your local currency. In the event that the customer's name does not match the cardholder name, we will require written authorization from the cardholder before the order can be processed.
- PayPal: We accept payments through PayPal in Canadian funds. Instructions for payment will be provided with your order quote. If you prefer, we can issue a PayPal invoice for your purchase.
- E-Transfer: Orders within Canada can be paid via E-Transfer. Instructions for payment will be provided with your order quote.